Getting and keeping the boss on board is a difficult technique in management. If you do not have support from those higher up, your unit loses access to the resources necessary for success.
This topic provides strategies for keeping your boss on your side, despite any differences in each of your styles or philosophies.
Participants who complete this workshop will:
- Develop strategies for understanding your manager’s goals and preferred working style
- Build a better working relationship with your manager through the techniques of communication and negotiation
- The purpose of managing upward
- Building relationships with upper management
- Communicating and Negotiating with your manager
- Steps for presenting problems or opportunities up
- Tips for effective working relationships
Request More Information