The Performance Coach
What would your team say about you?
If you are a new manager, this program will help you understand what a coach is and become a good one for your employees. If you are an experienced manager, you will learn some new skills that can help you coach more effectively and think about assisting your team of employees differently.
Participants who complete this workshop will:
- Determine some coaching opportunities on their team of staff through observation
- Learn how to apply the coaching process to plan, initiate, conduct and followup on effective coaching conversations
- Ensure coaching is part of their regular management activities.
- What is coaching
- Identifying Coaching Opportunities
- Engaging – Starting the Conversation
- Exploring – Analyzing the factors and creating the plan
- Executing – Implementing the Plan
- Keeping Coaching on Track
Request More Information